Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wrinkle Release Spray

Want to make your own wrinkle release spray?

1/2 oz rubbing alcohol
1 oz liquid fabric softener
13 oz water

Pour in spray bottle and shake. Mist on wrinkled fabric.

Or you can be lazy like me and just wear the wrinkled clothing, it will look just plain ol' lived in throughout the day, it gets wrinkled anyway sitting in it, right?

3 comments:

KC said...

hahahahaha I used to think that way......

Sarah said...

lol, I agree....most of the time we don't need one of those stinking irons anyway. My kids didn't even know we owned one until recently, lol.

Melissa Jagears said...

SarahLynne,

I have one of those . . . somewhere . . . :)