Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tasty Finger Paint

Want to occupy your toddler with finger paints that are non-toxic and easy to make? I posted a cheap one yesterday and a tasty one today. These are not paints that will keep, so if you expect a masterpiece that you will want to keep forever, these are not the paints.

Tasty Finger Paint

White creamy food (like pudding, yogurt or as I used, sour cream) and food coloring

Place drops of food coloring in small bowls of pudding/yogurt. Paint on wax paper or baking cookie sheets. Wash soon so no bugs are attracted to the artwork.


No comments: