Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Goat Shed Shelter Plans

My post on how I used scrap lumber to put together a goat shed has generated a lot of views. Evidently people want to find some instructions on how to build goat sheds with scrap lumber!

Well, since I just pieced it together, there was no "plan," but in the interest of helping, I drew up a "plan" based on my finished product.

Hope this is clear enough to help! Click on the picture and print it if you would like. It has no dimensions because it was based upon the scraps I had, so you would have to base it upon the scraps you have!


No comments: