Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ooh, a make your own diaper site that I am going to have to try!

Bonus Link Post for today!

Looking at how some of you get to my site, I stumbled across the Fern and Faerie Sew Diapers for $30 or less site.

Although I'm not too into the making them pretty, it did have a fix for using a Snappi for my t-shirt diapers. I have moved on to making a velcro belt fastener which I like better (Not as scary and can be used sans diaper cover without grabbing onto furniture), but when I was using a snappi, they didn't always hold onto the tshirt diaper very well. It suggests making a layer of "snappiable" fabric to the diaper. I will have to make one with my version to see how it goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you heard of the rita rump diaper pattern? I sew those for a friend and they are so easy to make!

Melissa Jagears said...

No. Send it to me so I can see. Only if it's an easy sewing pattern, I basically suck at sewing, so it's gotta be easy. Oh, my mother just bought me a surger some lady was selling at her church, so I should have some more fun trying to sew!

Angela said...

Oh, I use the Rita's Rump pockets, too. Here is a link
Rita's Rump Pockets
And there's an awesome tutorial here
Fitted Diaper Tutorial