Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Ornament - Wool Sweater Wreath

I have an abundance of wool sweater scraps from my diaper cover projects. These pieces of wool are already felted (shrunk).

This particular ornament was inspired by Family Fun magazine it's a great magazine bythe way. I took some green wool scraps.

Then I cut then into a bunch of one inch squares.

Then I alternately strung each color green onto some thread.

Then when I got sufficient green on my thread, I mushed them together and formed them into a circle and tied the thread off.

Then I took a scrap piece of red wool sweater and cut a string and tied it around the wreath, hiding it's knot within the greenery and I cut a "bow" and hot glued it on.

Here is the wool sweater wreath ornament.

1 comment:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

That is super cute!! Love it!

Heather (from Dollar Store Crafts)