Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

No Sew Curtain

I found some really stretchy fabric in the $1 bin at Walmart that went with the color scheme of my bathroom and I was afraid to sew on it! (I am not a good sewer.) I took the whole remnant and it was just (barely) twice the length of the window. So, I decided that I would put up the curtain bar and just drape the fabric over the bar. Works for me! It slides on the bar and keeps the sun out. I think I might just do it on purpose again in the future. Just measure the heighth of my window, buy enough cheap fabric to equal two lengths plus a few inches and drape it over. Much easier and cheaper than making/buying curtains. Maybe some day in the future I'll sew it up, but I have better things to do at the moment.

No comments: