Follow Me on Pinterest
Instead of posting links to Making Do Ideas on this blog now (I'll just post my own projects here though they are few and far between now), I'm now posting them on my Pinterest Board named Making Do Stuff.
You do not have to have a Pinterest account to see it.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Make Your Own All Purpose Spray Cleaner

Forget about buying the spray cleaners for the bathroom, counters, etc. Make your own with the stuff you have at home. (Save a spray bottle from your last venture into paying others to make your cleaner or buy a cheap squirt bottle).

Mix
2 cups water
1/2 tsp. dawn or other dishwashing soap
1/4 cup white vinegar

There you have it. Clean away.

P.S. Don't use paper towels - use rags or cut up t-shirts

1 comment:

Darell said...

I've seen old newspaper used to clean windows after normal spraying. It worked with little effort and no streaks.